From installation and commissioning to everyday use, Nano delivers an experience that makes the fire alarm system easy to use and safe to operate.
The appearance of the panel means that Nano may be installed and look good in any type of building.
Nano operates the latest range of Vigilon loop devices from Gent by Honeywell. This allows a small system to benefit from Gent’s advanced fire detection technology and powered loop performance with ranges such as S-Quad and S-Cubed.
The Nano commissioning tool allows simple cause and effect to be configured either offline or online using an easy to use commissioning tool.
- Nano is compatible with Gent’s range of loop powered devices
- All devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder wiring circuits are not required
- Nano drives advanced detection technology including the full S-Quad range
- Devices can be added and system changes can be managed via the panel interface or the commissioning tool
- Nano’s commissioning tool has been developed specifically to improve the set up and commissioning time
- The Nano panel has a stylish design that would suit any building
- Commissioning tool allows a fire plan to be configured remotely or on site through a USB connection
S-Quad Sensor Range
- The S-Quad range can help reduce the cost of a system with its multi-function devices that combine sensing with a sounder and/or a strobe. Fewer devices, less cabling, reduced time on site
- S-Quad is powered by the loop so it requires just one pair of cables to provide its multi-sensor and sounder, strobe and speech functionalities
- Use S-Quad to help you comply with fire and buildings regulations
S-Cubed Audio Visual Alarm Range
- Incorporating a sounder, speech messages and a strobe in one device means fewer devices are needed and less cabling is required
- All S-Cubed sounders and strobes are synchronized across the Nano loop
- Its very low power consumption means that the S-Cubed strobe can achieve the equivalent of a 3W Xenon strobe whilst only using 1/20th of the power. This means more sounder/strobes on the loop
- Nano can support a high number of interfaces on the loop, exceeding typical Nano system requirements
- Interfaces with output channels don’t need additional relays – the Nano panel will monitor for cable faults
Manual Call Point
- The manual call point is available with resettable elements to save on replacement glasses
- The call point flushes with a standard installation back box
|Batteries||2 x 7Ah|
|Battery Standby||24 hours standby (subject to battery calculations)|
|Approx Weight||9 Kg (with batteries)|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to +45ºC|
|Relevant Standards||EN54 Parts 2 & 4|
|Cable entry||Top and rear knockouts|
|Approvals||EN54 Parts 2 & 4 and CPD|