The Xtratone sounders are small, high output addressable devices which are designed to meet EN54 part 3.
The device is a compact unit that fits a standard European back box and can be either surface or semi-flush mounted.
The Xtratone sounder has been designed so that field cables can be terminated in the back box as a first fix.
- Complies to EN54 parts 3
- 102dB @ 1m sound output
- 16 tones can be selected from control panel
- Hard addressed via 8 way dip-switch OR
- Soft addressed via MKII Handheld Programmer
- Flush or surface fixing
- Housed in UL V0 flame retardant ABS
- 4 x 20mm cable entries (2 top, 2 bottom)
- First fix, wire to back box technology
|Operating Voltage||17 – 28V Dc||17 – 28V Dc|
|Sound Output||*102dB +/- 2dB|
|Minimum Continuous Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C To +55°C|
|Max Humidity||95% Rh Non Condensing|
|IP Rating||IP 21C|
(with back box)
|105 x 105 x 49mm
(105 X 105 X 82mm)