How to Convert DAV to AVI
Convert DAV to AVI files to play video on Dahua Smart Player.
Note: Please be sure you have backed up a file that is currently in DAV format.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Install SmartPlayer.
2. Click on the first icon in the upper bar.
3. Locate the DAV file you wish to convert, and click, “Open”
4. The video should start playing back automatically.
5. Click on the third icon from the left.
6. Check the box on the right hand side for each of the videos you wish to convert.
7. Change the, “Export Format” to, “AVI”
8. Click, “Begin Export”
9. Select the directory that you wish to save the converted AVI file, and click, “Choose”
10. A message will pop-up notifying you that the export is complete.